02 January, 2009

New Year... New start?

I can't believe 2008 is over, i say that every year but i mean it... again.

I've had a pretty amazing year, been to the states for almost a month, and then Paris & Dubai.
I'm wondering if i can record this year properly in a blog... i'll try anyway!
Maybe even try the random photo thing... (a photo a day...)

I hope to travel more this year... trying to figure it all out. First trip will hopefully be to PNG for a week or so coz Kathryn was due to have a baby a week ago. Then maybe a cruise with a few girlfriends, and i'm looking at China and the Trans-siberian railway. But we'll see... I planned to do more this year than i did, so you never know.

Brony, a close friend got engaged a few weeks ago so that's exciting. And now there's an engagement party for me to help organise.

I had a great Christmas with the family. Worked on my tan a little, and just had fun... It's rare for that to happen in my family.

What else? I moved house in late October, now am in a TINY room in a two bedroom apartment. It's small but location is great, and I am happy here - so far ;)

I'm really looking forward to 2009, and whats in store, my aim is to continue to better myself and be a better person. It'd be hard for me not to fulfill that new years resolution...

I thought of an idea re the photo thing... gonna do that now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home