06 May, 2008

Red Marbles

I got an email today called 'Red Marbles'. I'm not going to post the whole story, but i thought these were cool so thought i'd blog them. Some i've heard before, but I just like them what can i say???
I want to live the kinda life that leaves a mark... What am I doing today to leave my mark???

We will not be remembered by our words but by our kind deeds.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away...

Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles…
A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself…

An unexpected phone call from an old friend…
Green lights on your way to work…
The fastest line at the grocery store…
A good sing-along song on the radio…
Your keys found right where you left them…

It's not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home